Working as an IT Architect
Starting from an Enterprise capability map, you design and document an application architecture for a given assignment, including mapping of the required technology & frameworks. You take the lead in designing the architectural transition with the goal to structurally simplify the insurer’s complex architectural landscape.
- Good knowledge of the Belgian insurance sector and the technological challenges regarding digital transformation
- Very good knowledge of the following domains:
- Modular service-based architecture design
- API design patterns
- Data architecture
- Knowledge of legacy mainframe technologies is considered a plus
- Certification in an architectural methodology such as TOGAF is considered a plus
- Able to communicate complex architectural issues in a comprehensible way
- Trilingual Dutch – French – English
Interested in this job? Apply!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or fill in the form below.