Working as an Solution Architect
Starting from an Enterprise capability map, you design and document an application architecture for a given assignment, including mapping of the required technology & frameworks. You take the lead in designing the architectural transition with the goal to structurally simplify the insurer’s complex architectural landscape. You are able to follow-up on the designed architecture during implementation.
- Good knowledge of the Belgian insurance sector and the technological challenges regarding digital transformation
- Excellent knowledge in one of the following domains:
- Modular service-based architecture design
- API design
- Data architecture
- Knowledge of legacy mainframe technologies is considered a plus
- Certification in an architectural methodology such as TOGAF is considered a plus
- Able to communicate complex architectural issues in a comprehensible way
- Languages: English (must), Dutch or French (1 of them of both is a must)
Interested in this job? Apply!
Send an email to email@example.com with your resume or fill in the form below.